Monday, April 27, 2009

Playing and Crafting

My apologies for being an awful blogger, life just jumps in takes over my schedule. Anyhow, six more weeks of school are left and I'm free. My schedule will consist of playing in the park, going to the pool, sewing when I want to.


Last week we headed over to the park. Unbeknownst to me, there were evils lurking in the woods. Mainly in the form of moldy oak leaves, pine needles, and standing water from the previous week's rain. Needless to say, my allergies are alive and well.

They wanted to go swimming. See the pleading faces? C and S see water, and it must be conquered.

This area is supposed to have a nice sandy beach. Where's the beach?

Of course, someone has to fall in the water that we are wading through. Though she may have been laughing too hard for it to have been an accident.

ON TO THE CRAFTING



This week I've finished the Spring Swap that I signed up for. Here are the colors that are in my swap piece.



This is a close~up of the piece finished.




I think I'm going to make some of these fabric pics for my upstairs hallway. This was really easy and fun.

No comments: