Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Change is Coming

Well, today, we have a new president. I'm hopefully optimistic, but I also live in the real world and it does affect me. I am proud of the fact that former President Bush commuted the sentences of the Border Patrol Agents that had been incarcerated for doing their job. I personally think they should've been pardoned. Way to go!!!


I, on the other hand, have been busy with school and sewing. With the new law going into effect Feb 10, I am trying to get rid of most of my kiddy fabric stash and head toward an older crowd. Who knows. They may ammend their screw up before then, but I doubt it. Very few people in Washington like to admit they made a mistake.

1 comment:

Stacy - Mae Mae's Creations said...

If they don't amend this law, Jeans will be history! The zippers, rivets, and buttons ALL randomly fail the lead tests.

This is getting interesting... lol!